Translate / 翻訳

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bureau of Internal Revenue, Philippines - Certificate of Registration


In connection to "Starting a Business as a Sole Proprietor", today I just partially finished a big task in compliance to "Tax Reform Act of 1997".  Partially because I had to go back again to claim my "ASK FOR RECEIPT" (Not Available)! - it reminds me of LTO stickers for my plate numbers....  and my purchased set of OR's(Official Receipt) maybe by next week? I had to follow-up by phone..  or if unlucky, I have to get it in person!.. 
Well, I need this COR(Certificate Of Registration) because all of the Property Developers requires this BIR 2303 form before I officially called accredited with them.!  I actually did not know all about this tax thing when I was an employee of a corporation until today. It was done by the accounting department and I just signed the documents they requires us to sign.. Inside BIR office, we had a short seminar(about an hour) on how to file tax returns and what are the implications when you were a delinquent tax payer! it was scary because, a small mistake or late filing will lead to surcharges which is very scary!!! Watch out on the deadlines of filing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment