Translate / 翻訳

Saturday, July 25, 2015

MCX Muntinlupa-Cavite Expressway


It is also known as the Daang Hari-SLEX Link Road will serve as an alternative route from Metro Manila to Cavite and vice versa, cutting travel time by an average of 45 minutes. 
see NEWS. Some(Camellan's) call it Manuel-Cathy Expressway. hmmmm

I haven't tried yet but I see it almost everyday when I pass by going to Alabang since we are just a mile away.. and our "tambayan" with the kids is in Mc Donald's Evia. 

For me It's good when going to Manila without the going through the heavy traffic streets of Alabang-Zapote road. While if going home to Batangas using SLEX, I'd rather exit in San Pedro using Daang Reyna considering I'm from Meadows 1, Springville.. Well, if going back from Batangas via SLEX, then I'd exit in Susana Heights to use MCX and pay Php 17.. Good project! PPP(Private Public Partnership) project of PNOY they say.. and this gives higher Real Property prices in this area which is mainly the VISTA CITY! I recommend investing in properties in this vicinity! Drive Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment