Translate / 翻訳

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Exam Application for Real Estate Appraiser


Today, I went to PRC to apply for Real Estate Appraiser's Examination. Deadline is on August 10, 2015 and the exam itself is on August 30,2015. I would say, it was the longest day of my life!! Why? because I arrived in PRC about 8AM hoping to get home before 10.. but to my surprise, it was in chaos!! LET(Professional Teachers) application deadline for Repeaters is on July 31,2015! meaning 3 days left! it occupies 3rd floor and 4th floor of the building! and August 7,2015 for First timers that is why they are rushing! and cramming for the last minute! Anyway, it took me almost 7 hours for just the application itself..!
Okay, here are what I did: 1.) Buy 2 pcs Documentary Stamps = Php 42 inside PRC! 2.) Buy 1 pc Windowed Envelope with metered stamp = Php 25 inside PRC! 3.) Went to 4th floor but eventually instructed to fall in line on the 3rd floor due to overcrowded stairs going to 4th floor.  4.) Lined-up for STEP 1(Pre-Assessment), submitted 1 pc passport size photo while in a snake shaped loooong line.. and finally it's my turn after 4 hours(12pm)!! imagine!!!! in STEP 1, all your documents are to be evaluated.. they are a) TOR b) NSO Birth Cert c) NBI d) 120 credit units from Training for REA e) Cedula all photocopied.. TOR, cedula and NSO birth cert was returned to me. They will give you a card to be fill up with right thumbmark, paste you passport photo and use your cedula information and wait for your name to be called in the next step. 5.) Next is STEP 2(Processing), around 1pm my name was called.. and told me to proceed to 6.) STEP 3(Payment).. but before that, I went to mang inasal for a chicken. by 2pm i went to Cashier in the main building(ground floor coz the line is quite short. about 3 minutes standing!) and paid Php 900. 7.) STEP 4(ISSUANCE) went back to 3rd floor and submitted my papers with the official receipt.. aroung 3 pm, my name was called and that's it! I received my NOA(Notice OF Admission) stapled with my metered envelope.! Then 8.) STEP 5(go home!) I went home to Cavite, arrived by 5pm..Huh! Lesson learned? BRING food and drinks inside! for as not to starve yourself! じゃね!また!

for PRC website reference click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment